Music

Monday, February 16, 2009

wat a BAD day

today i am very bad luck!

Start from morning, before my competition start(lompat kijang),i went to the school toilet to discuss some bussiness with the toilet bowl.I din't bring any tissue paper because i saw there is a paip.I quickly rush in and release it.Then when i open the water, OH MY GOD! why no water?Wat am i gonna to do?I think and think...wait and wait...Fortunately i heard my friends' voice.Thank God!Then i call them to bring some tissues paper for me...Oh!That so good!

Then the competition start.I never take part in this event before.This is the first time.Not bad i got 4th!My legs muscle start pain after the competition.I am very scare.Afternoon i still gt long jump tat i got confident to win a medal!

afternoon 4.30p.m
First three jump not bad...I make it to the final, but my muscles become more and more pain.I call st.John to put many counter pain on my legs and my results become worse and worse,not even more than 5m!Finally i get 4th again!Shit!I make my friends that support me juz now dissapointed.Sry...

Now...
my legs...
I duno tomoro afternoon how i gonna take part in high jump...This event i put the most confident on it!
and also Wednesday my 4x100m.
How?
Hope i can recover faster and i will try my best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care ya,
Don make it even worse,
Good luck! =)