Music

Sunday, June 28, 2009

TRANSFORMER - Revenge of The Fallen

TRANSFORMER is awesome. Last Sunday 26th June I went to watch with my friends - Angie, Sih Yee, Chin Cheah, Mandy, ah Kok, Ming Li, Wei Kang and me. There are many people line up waiting to buy Transformer tickets. Some of my friends also went to watch that day but they watch in other room. We watch the 3.00p.m show. As I know, there are 3 rooms showing Transformer movie! The movie is about 2 and a half hour. The movie is nice! The starting is already fantastice but just the ending got a bit dissapointed me, because The Fallen die too easy. I missed a bit on the starting because I went to buy popcorn and drinks. I sure will watch it again! My friend and I also got exchange some Transformer's postcard! Its nice!
For me, I give 9/10.
Some of these photo I grab from my relative's blog.Those are some scene of the movie.

















No comments: