Music

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Time is FAST

Today is already friday midnight, that mean is saturday already la. Left one day only the school will be reopen! So fast...Feels that never have this holidays! This two weeks I do nothing excepts play basketballs and computers...I wasted this holidays.

Time is fast, very very fast! That day I read my friends' blog. Inside got one article, the title is "Basketball and I". He wrote the memories when he is small already play basketball. I know when I small I also play with him untill now we still play basketball together. After read his article I think of many memories that we have. It already past so many years! Now, I already 19 years old. Still have 0 girlfriend. Study form 6 also 1 year already, now is senior, lower 6 is joining. When school reopen will quiet busy. AGM is coming, soon there will be futsal and basketball interclass competition also. Very excited!!!

June already. STPM getting closer and closer. Cannot play play lo ^^
must work hard but I always cant concentrate...!@@#$#$%@#
anyways must try to overcome this problem!
I can do it man!
AND
I must do it man!
HaHa~~~

No comments: