Music

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Give Blood ^ Give Life

Tomorrow our 6th form society will organise a blood donation activiti. It is available for all form 6 student including lower 6. Just got a few committe of 6th form society dare to donate their blood and some lower 6 students. The rest all don't know scare what, scare of blood? scare of pain? Or some of them their blood are not suitable. This is forgivable. Haiz...Don't say them. Me also reject the donation. I already get permission from my parents, but don't know why I still cant pass myself. My friend also call me donate with her so we can encourage each other, but I make her disspointed. Sorry my friend.

Erm...There are still a few hour left before the donation. I still can consider about my decision.



.


1 comment:

Yiren Khor said...

Go ahead, man!! Be a man!! Haha..