Music

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rubix Cube

Now Rubic Cube is very famous in my school.You can see many students holding Rubix Cube to everywhere.I also go buy one and play.Third day i bring to school, got one indian prefect confiscate my Rubix!Damn!!!Then after school i go buy again a new one!Haiz...Just can play at home, cant't bring to school also.

Last week after tuition, I found that below the tuition centre gt one mesin can drw the Rubix's keychain.It just cost RM1.My friend and his girlfriend use RM2 to draw.They got 2 Rubix's keychain.Then, today my turn to go and draw because i wan to bring to school and play.At school too sien le...Haiz...I put 2 50 sen.OMG it come out a stupid toy aeroplane.I thought inside all was the keychains!Nvm i draw second time.SHIT!!! I also got another stupid toy aeroplane again! I so unlucky, being cheated...sad...

At last, I cant get my Rubix's keychain, nothing play at school...
Wasted RM2 change with 2 stupid low quality aeroplane...




1 comment:

Yiren Khor said...

=.='' swt.. u are so rich..