Music

Friday, September 18, 2009

19th birthday

My birthday had passed. I just back from warzone with some friends. Yesterday at school quiet happy and suprise. Thank you to Thiam Yew, Mandy, Huan Jia, Kok, Ern Vin, Chee Han, Kee Tuan, Saynie and Jia Hui for this beautiful and delicious cake. Many peoples wish me through phones and facebook. Thank to all of you also. First wish was not from Malaysia, is from oversea from a friend. Yesterday very tired so sleep early. Thank to Yee Ling also write one post in her blog to wish me!
Just now at school, Chee Han treat me eat Conetto. I so suprise and think for a long time to accept it. First time hear Jimmy See wan treat people eat leh! Quiet shock...I also receive a present from my lovely friend Sih Yee. Sorry yesterday sleep early cant chat with you...Haha...Tonight still want treat one gang of brothers eat and then go for CS.
Anyways, thank you for all of you, my friends...


cake


present from Sih Yee

my sister posing with the present...haha

3 comments:

Yling Teh said...

You are always welcome...

簌妮 said...

eh must pay back to me lor. i mean that nite u sleep early cant talk wit me... hahaha

Gideon said...

happy belated birthday~