Music

Friday, February 12, 2010

New awesome cafe

Just now went out eat with my friends...We went to D5 Restaurant located beside my school. It is a new restaurant.
Afterthat we went to fetch my sister from her friends' party at Taman Saga. We saw a new cafe just opened 2nd day.
Wow! Its big and cool...Its name is Rock Cafe. It is beside the new petrol station near Taman Saga. My friend told me that the petrol station and the cafe tauke is same person!
That whole land is him one!!! It is very big and cool...
Just now there full of cars and peoples...
Bali ,Banglow I think gonna game over...
many Bali's workers already went to there...
Unfortunately I need to back at 13th!
Next time I come back I sure will go there...
and wait you all come back my buddies!!!
we go there gethering!!

No comments: