Music

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Friend list photo changed

really nothing to do...
bored...
so decide to change all my friend list's photo....
spend about 3 hours like that to finish edit all...
slowly slowly go view all of you all de photo and choose the nice one...
keep edit and delete until it is nice!
also add 2 more new friend...
now my friend list all become more leng lui and leng zai liao
hope you all will like it...
to me,
i think the most nice is Chin cheah pic...
evia also not bad...
haiyo...
all also nice la...
if not nice i wont post it le...^^
If you don't like your picture, just tell me...
I will edit again...^^
Thx

4 comments:

ccheah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ccheah said...

haha r u really that bored?
thx for updating my pic anyway :D

Yling Teh said...

^^

jinxiang said...

lol, how to do that? I mean adding photo for everyone.