Music

Saturday, November 6, 2010

The End?

Yesterday I reach my hometown save...
Save...
why say so?
because my hometown flood!
WOW!
Yesterday when at the bus, I saw the water already quite high and I got some bad feelings.
feels that I juz din't at Alor Star few weeks then AS now become like that...
feels like got more thing will happen soon...
Today...I really saw three bad scene..
1st - I saw few shops caught fire in the afternoon. Its really is a big fire!
2nd - When I reach a restoran to have a dinner, I saw an accident.
It is just a small accident between malay and chinese.
The alone malay guy firstly act kuat kuat shout at the 4 chinese and say wan fight.
Make some pattern go his car want take something out to fight but lastly get nothing...
The 4 chinese, I think is a family terus scold back at him and he become silent a bit...
Lastly the malay lose also...
3rd - on the way back after dinner, saw one car hit a tree...
There are many video about the flood and the fire in FB...
Flood + Fire
Will this the end of Alor Star?

This deepavali holiday I back because I wan to meet my sister and family.
She just back from UK and what she had bought from there?
When I open my room, I saw few new T-shirt and 1 jacket and also a bottle.
so love it...TQ
and I went down to the kitchen and open the refrigerator...
WOW!
full with chocolate!!!

I also very miss my bed...
so late now and is time to sleep...
Nitez everyone ^^

No comments: