Music

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The Star dropped from the sky

Meteors I missed it!
Haiz...My friend already told me he saw meteors, but I thought just a while only so I still stay at home slaking in front of my comp...
clicking facebook, blogspot, youtube...
Until my roomate come back and tell me still got so I just cycle alone go basketball wait...
Its already 3.00a.m.
Nowonder he go out till so late...
sit on my bike waiting ALONE...
Haiz...
and luckily still got 1 fly in front of my eyes.
Basketball court full of people and slowly all the people are going back..
tomorrow still wanna go class so I also back le.
open fb just saw so many people talk about it...
Walao...now just post...Why no people post when I at home?

1 comment:

Emy said...

huai ren's fault ==

no tell properly

he didnt say like this:
'now still got still can see...'

so we thought only last for a little while...

if not we sure will go and see no matter how

huai ren T_T