Music

Monday, June 27, 2011

WTH? how could it be?

Recently I keep meet a girl that I duno.
-First time i met her is at Maxbreak, she always go Maxbreak play pool with her friends....this is normal.
-then got one time midnight I sit friend's motor back and I saw her with her friends...ok that normal also...
-the next time is my first time go new town eat breakfast after class. She appear again at the stall...that not very special also...
-then at the day we went Tambun, we also went Ipoh for movie. At Jusco meet her again...lolx...
-and last tuesday I having a discussion about our assignment. My leader is my new friends, our discussion is at my leader's house. We having our discussion at 2nd floor. That day I still remember I just wake up and still got sikit blur blur b4 I go. Discuss till half I saw that girl run to the 3rd floor! WTH! She stay here?I totally shock that time!
Like tat also can?!!!

No comments: