Music

Monday, August 6, 2012

Hometown !

2nd day at my hometown~ Alor Star...
feel so great and nice~
Here change quite a lot~
They say Starbucks coming to town!
Yeah!
meet my family, sister, friends...
also my neighbours' dogs that always come my house~
go out with friends and also enjoy foods...

Today start my day with badminton...
then afternoon went do boder pass, plan to go Thailand shawadikap~
Haha...
Then tea time at Secret Receipe with Yiren, Jimmy and Sharon Yan...
Long time no see...All of us are growing up~
At night watch Lee Chong Wei...
So sad he lose but he is always our Hero!!!
Night Gemilang~
I drive, fetch them~
eat double plate and also Burger Ayam Special~ still no full~
Back home watch Olympic and also download songs~



~ tea time ~


Coming back feel so good...
Having a busy and tough life at Kampar...
Then now come back here to 透透气, refresh myself~
feel good!
Meet my frens, talk nonsence and laugh together...lolx!
feel like backing to old time...haha...
share memories, some I already forget also...They told me I like...
WTH? I said that before?!!! LOL!

Really want to go play and relax la...
Still planning...
Two more days need to go back already~
Back muz study hard and work hard!

add oil !

No comments: