Music

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12-12-12

Just realise today is 12-12-12...
How will it be for my day?

So long time never update my blog~
bit bit lazy to update... and sometime duno what to write also~
Now is exam week, hostel still cant online~
so shit agent Nicole !
Recently stay at home, go CC online and play games, and also learn some new things~
hehe~
of course movie also~

Last week have a date with a friends~
Lunch, movie, chit chat~
we chat a lot~


this the movie we watched~
It is so nice and funny, highly recommend!
I love this little girl so much !
She name Vanellope... <3 p="p">

Recently also got something to consider...
Feel that so many thing to make decision~
still consider~

Now hope I can faster change my phone~
and good luck in my exam and also to all my friends~

No comments: