Music

Friday, October 9, 2009

GENTING, here we come !

I just back from the interview, and we all get the job at Genting! Jia Sheng, Loong Hui, Thang Wu and me 8.30 in the morning reach Holiday Villa wait for the interview that start at 9.00 a.m. Firstly we thought the interview was very fast and we can go to tuition later, but we wait till 11 something just is our turn althoght our we got number 6, 7, 8, 9 form. Actually the interview was quite easy and most of the people will success. Because there got many people, so that the man interview me and Jia Sheng together. We both pass after having some test. We choose the last badge to go that is 21st December 2009.
Quite sad holiday cant go trips with my buddy already and also Christmas. Sorry my friends that I break my promise.

No comments: