Music

Saturday, October 3, 2009

?? REAL ??

Sien~
still not sleep...
Just game finish...
Just a game need play till like that?Friends keep quarrel ?Say this say that?I don't know what to say...So keep quiet is the best ^^although some conversation really can't resist. If really want play a real and nice game, then go find a better five friends to play clan war better than team with stranger some is noob or leaver...If still bo syok? want compare who really more pro or who more geng, just go play 1 on 1 game lo...

Friends...
Is this a real friends?
unknown...
As my friend say:" through a way i finally c that , the ugliness of human LOL friend sometimes is a bull shit. "
I think sometimes this is really true...

ATTENTION!!!!
PLease la I not saying you...Dun simply misunderstanding then come shoot me!!!

1 comment:

M | n G™俞慜 said...

its hard to find a REAL,TRUE friend
but will find it 1day ^^