Music

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

17th Mrach 2010

Today morning wake up at 9.00 a.m.
What to do again?
computer?don't want can?
no choice d...really nothing to do le...

Yesterday went to education fair with cy at Holiday Villa.
having lunch at McD and then went to Pacific to find our friends.
They work for Popular now and Popular now having book fair...
There are many different kinds of books and also VCD and CD.
We attracted by the anime...is damn cheap!
Initial D 1-4 stage only at RM50.
Slam Dunk also the same price.
Dragon Ball all season only at RM 100++
I think the most worth is Digimon. Stage 1-4 only at RM40...
ALL is ORIGINAL...
So sad I cant find 'One Tree Hill'.
It just can found at the 盗版 VCD shop...
1 season cost RM 30...
I no buy...
Don't why my pps cant find that movie again...
I still watch the movie through pps before I went Genting...
But now?
I cant find the 欧美电影 part...
register login already also cannot...T.T
so now sit in front of the computer also don't no what to do...
went snooker and eat with Js-Cy-Zl and Kw before back home.

Yesterday at home start eddicted to a song name 最后一页.
It so nice and I keep searching and searching then dl...
also search for mp3 cutter.
edit it and put as my ringtone...^^

No comments: