Music

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Boring lifestyle

Quite a long time din't come here update le...
really boring till.......
If I still don't want come here update, I really don't know what to do....=.=

Its over 12.00 a.m....
finish watching Super Natural from TV3
again one day had passed...
Every day is like that, same same same
morning help my father in office
then afternoon back home, stay at home...
do what?nothing special...sleep, on9
night same...or just go out with friends sometimes...
go where?same...warzone-->nasmir-->snooker
till 3 something just back home...
Just now just chat with one of my friend through phone...
got quite a long time din't chat with her d...
chat many things just now and now I'm updated with some freaking news!!!

Oh ya!
just now morning don't why when in the car,
suddenly I sneeze 2 time...
people say when some is missing you, you will sneeze 2 times suddenly...
then who are missing me this morning?
who??
who??
who??

No comments: