Music

Monday, August 16, 2010

3 days combo to Ipoh

The story start from friday night...
It is raining but not so heavy.
We decided to go Ipoh by motorbike.
Aaron, Zie Yang and Me 3 person only,
ride about 11km, the rain start to turn heavy and we turn back to Kampar and lend car from friends...
It was so cold...
Reach Jusco at 11.00 p.m..
There was nothing inside because it was already late...
so we go McD try GCB burger and play bowling...
It is the most 'bo standard' punya bowling I ever played...
ball so suck and dirty...

Aaron wearing kot play...=.=


We all slept at Zie Yang house and planned to go again nxt day morning...
Unfortunately we cant get any car...
so we sleep till afternoon and this is what Zie Yang cook for me...
He say he had not enough plate and bowl...
Finally 7.30p.m.
we get a car...
What are you waiting for?
let go!
2 car going...3 of us + javy them...

Har Mee magee


went Ipoh Parade this time...
so hungry so we go eat first and Sushi King is our choice...
I spent RM 20 here...
afterthat was already late so all the shop closed already...
Haiz..cant shopping again...
just left bowling open for business...
so bowling again...this time is more standard than the Jusco one...










Before back we just hang out at McD...
3 of us order Big Mac and other of them just eat our french fries...


This night we also stayed at Zie Yang house...
We planned to go again but no car again...
About 1.00p.m
they suggest go by motorbike...
so...
3 of us go again with motorbike this time...
went Ipoh Parade and also Jusco shopping...
bought a cute T-shirt at Padini...
3 of us bought the same one...
this 2 gay lou...
I also bought a spec because my assignment leader want me to wear when presentation...T.T

pls...I am not gay...just 2 of them

dun misunderstanding me...TQ


7.30 we reach Kampar and we go Vegas to have our dinner with Javy them...
Vegas, my 2nd time here...
meet Yuna and June...
this time I eat Obama Burger...

me with my Obama burger

see them so sweet

again introduce to you all this is call Full House


These 3 days went Ipoh berturut-turut...
Friday, Saturday, and Sunday...
and I am BROKE!!!

1 comment:

簌妮 said...

i wanna go too.... bring me along...wei free make a call back here la. hao lian... haha