Music

Monday, August 23, 2010

Waiting for blackout

Saturday morning wake up early in the morning...
We went to Lam's house and study together.
That why we sleep at Harvyn house last night.
Yy say I sure cant wake and if I can wake then she will treat me KFC!
so I wake up and follow them...
From weslake cycle to eastlake!
and having our lunch at Tesco's KFC!
At Lam's house, we kena YY make us till very pek chek!
Not only at Lam's house...
Is all these days...
but anyways Thank you for belanja me eat KFC!
hehe^^

At night we were told that whole Kampar's electricity will be cut off from 12a.m to 4a.m.
So our group decided to linger at the lakeside for the whole night!
We play cards, play candles, eat, cycle and also sing at there...
We also shout here and there especially June!
Eastlake and new town was already all black and there were still lights at weslake!
What going on?
We went ABC after that.
All of us are so sleepy...
At there we meet the TNB workers and we ask them when will Weslake be black?
They answered there are no electricity cut off at weslake...
OMG! we wasted our time...
We went back at about 4.15a.m.
and I sleep at 5.00a.m and wake up at 4.30p.m this afternoon...
pig!









Lam is so thirsty...




and today we also went Harvyn house to study and sings...
at here I want to say sorry to Emy because I make her finger hurt...
Sorry Emy and hope your finger fast fast recover...
Its 7.00a.m and I gonna sleep..nitez ^^

No comments: