Music

Friday, September 10, 2010

my - Hometown

This is the 3rd day me at hometown...
Love my bed and of course my mum's food!
Before back to my hometown, I am very happy and shocked to meet Kimi and Emily at Kampar's Tesco...
Never think before they will come here to buy things...
so so long time no meet time and really miss them and really happy when saw them...
Miss the time we have together at Genting...
and I will go find 小仪 soon...


RL team
so bad emily resign already...


Just now went to a gathering at Bali Bali hai cafe...
say is 5A1 gathering la and most of the 5A1 peoples will come,
but when reach there, just a few only...just 9 people..swt =.=

1st day be a good boy...stay at house and sleep very early cause feel tired...
2nd day mean yesterday went out le...
Having dinner at Jitra famous Thai food.
with Angie, Yc, Wk, Cc and Wj.




Angie gonna fly soon...
and we are waiting for the BBQ...
Gonna sleep now and tomorrow want to go Penang to
shop~shop~shop~
hope nice journey and no traffic jam...

No comments: