Music

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my friend - Angie Chong

21st Sept 2010
according to my laptop time, it is now 1:46 a.m.
Tomorro I gt a class at 8.00 a.m.
I will write this finish no matter till wat time even no need sleep...

After upload the photos,
now,
I gonna start to write...
I just can upload these few photos because all my old photos at my hometown...

Angie Chong Yen Jie.
Some time we call her Angie or 嫣琪。
She will leave us today.
She will go UK continue her study and her flight is 6.05 p.m.
Angie Chong.
a girl stay same Taman with me..
a girl teach me play tennis.
still remember last time,
when I sad I talk to her.
when I cry I talk to her also...
when I know her?
forget d lo...just know she be my good friend since form 4.
Form 5 fetch me go tuition.
When I have my licence I fetch back her go gai gai...
sometimes treat her eat, tell her secret, share everything with her, make her laugh...
but unfair lo...She never tell me de lo...>.<
free will go out yamcha with her, breakfast also together with some friends.
sometime cycle go find her sembang sembang in front of her house.
a bit crazy sometime macam us...
like to play bowling, shoot basketball and so on...
Long time no go bowling with her liao...
She is a good challenger!

Many time gathering we will ask where to go?
No place go...Where to go?
Angie house!
yeah! BBQ!
yeah! sembang whole night.
stay there!
sing, truth or dare...
yo!
play with her dogs so cute but some of them scared until shout till so mad...
think it again now also laugh non-stop.

Last week have a BBQ party at her house.
is for her farewell.
look at the photos really is so 可惜 I din't join them.
they so happy nia.
I just join them afterward.
That is the last gathering for her before she go to oversea.
eh, still have breakfast with her together with Chin Cheah, Wan Ying and Wei Kang.
Remember that Wei Kang say his petrol many...
oh ya!
still gt pizza!

Just a short post here la...
Dunwan write too many la later she 舍不得 dunwan fly then I ma gai...
that day you say I changed.
you say me become anti-social...
I also don't know.
and you want to see me change back when you back here next year.
ok lo!
maybe next year I will bring a girlfriend and go meet you leh?
Not sure also de lo....
Haha...
ok la!
anyways,
take care and good luck!
一路顺风!
We will always remember you! ^^
Dun miss us lo! enjoy ur life there!
Remember present 一人一份 can d!
haha!

we ate dim sum

at 斗母宫

Wei Kang fetch us


she is Angie Chong

our best friends





we will miss both of you!



always together!



finished at 2.33 a.m.

2 comments:

Dominic Hong said...

Like this post !

Rebellion said...

Cool. But got change to anti social meh ? =.= ... everyweek can c u update photo at there LOL