Music

Sunday, September 12, 2010

We are always happy and together...

Thank to you!
Angie, Wen Jye, Wan Ying, Yang Cher, Wei Kang, Ee Ling, Chin Cheah, Mandy and Chee Ching.
Just now I really very touch...
When they take out the cake and sing birthday's song, I really don't know what happen...
I still ask who birthday?
Really thank to you all celebrate my birthday and also Angie's farewell...
Although it is a bit early but I also very touch and happy...
They make it earlier is because some of them need to back Uni tomorrow and next week...

Today we had BBq at Angie's house...
So sad I cant join BBq with them cause I got something to do, so I go there late a bit...
This is for Angie's farewell.
She is going to UK next week..
all of us gonna miss her a lot! ^^
then they bring out a cake!
is for me and Angie.
all of us gather at her house today.
oops!
someone is missing..
is our Hong Hann Tat...
haha...he is now in his wonderland!
Han Tat,
we miss you also la...
bring us go eat sushi next time!
ok?
ON!

As what it write on my T-shirt that I wear just now,
We are always happy and together...
Remember!



this is what I wear that day..


~the cake~

both of our shirt so cute ^^


~make a wish~

angie: I wish I could eat all the cake!




after I saw the photos, I just know they having a lot of fun when BBQ.
and
I MISS IT!


-Godish-

-Ee ling and Chin Cheah-



camare man with his apple Mac book pro







always together




No comments: