Music

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

my DAY

Sem 2 already started today...I reached Kampar yesterday night and today I clean up my room...

About my holiday,...
erm..nothing special thing also.
Just went to hang out with friends, BBQ at Angie's house, went Penang and Genting with family...
on my birthday that day, I meet my friend Siew Yee...
We train roulette together with other good friends last time.
now she work here permanent...
She is the one wearing white T-shirt with many red dots on it!

At Genting play nothing also...Online in hotel, shopping and take care on a little girl...
Long time no meet here she still so kawaii...
also took some photos with my sister...







Night we go Penang eat Thai's foods...
Wow...it so delicious!
Although it 'kian som' lose Jitra a bit but not bad also...
Most GENG de is this!
only this thing already cost RM111.
the sotong and 'kappa' meat is so soft and the 斑马虾 also is so sweet...
wow!
one word,
Delicious!




Reached home at 10.30 and I terus summon my brothers...
We go snooker and then eat kari mee at midnight.
Of corse I be tauke la...

大家开心就好!

No comments: