Music

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A lesson learnt

Later afternoon gonna back hometown already...wee~ wee~
Now still havent sleep...Tonight so damn sien!
All frens back hometown already, so just stay at home.

Wednesday exam finish and our fren Ray gonna leave Kampar already.
for 1 whole sem, so we go hang out with him.
We go Ipoh...Barroom...
party all the night! Beer! Dance! Love music berry berry much!
planning to KO Ray, but so bad I am the one who KO first!
So many girls help him drink, he just drink a bit.
handsome boy is like that liao la~ so many girls bookings...lol

Learnt a lesson that night!
-not to drunk urself so fast! If not you cant enjoy at the back!
See them enjoy so syok and I really try to stand up and join back!
2 times! 2 times I tried! but I failed! no choice! give up! can only lay at there...
Ray intern only at Penang! We can go Penang meet him and Penang more fun!
Looking for the day to come ><

2 comments:

Yling Teh said...

U should learn to stand up after drunk... Hahaha... So nice can go club... I'm going intern oso leh... Din celebrate with me pun...

HanSin said...

ya also...How o? teach me la..lol