Music

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Good Luck on exam!

Today afternoon finally go end my Danish House contract!
There are so many many people and I waited more than 2 hours! and they do work very very slow!
Danish House, expensive! Today I kena charge 3 things!
1 is the key tag. I lost it also need charge RM 1.
2nd is the drawer lock! Its ok! I spoilt it so RM 3.
The 3rd one! They charge us on modem! The modem is strike by lighting and not we spoilt it! And it spoilt so long time and we cant use internet for so long and they no even repair for us and now still want charge us?

Yesterday Kampar rain so heavily! I heard lighting strike here and there and I close my computer and go to sleep.
Wake up saw facebook, many people post Kampar flood photos.
wow! quite efficiently...
This rain make Kampar flood, even inside Tesco supermarket also flood.
Ktar wall also let the wind blow down!
What is those wind? so strong!

Today is foundation's exam finish. They all are so happy and start enjoying!
We still haven't start exam and they already ready to go back hometown!
Haiz...
We still need to stay at Kampar and study study.
Hope the test will good, and also at here wish all the student good luck for their exam!

No comments: