Music

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Aqua

Is 5.42 a.m. according to my laptop time.
I am still awake.
Sleep from 9.30p.m till 1.30a.m just now.
Today super duper tired.
Morning wake up at 8.00a.m. and bring a little kitten to veterinary center.
My friend house kitten. Her housemate found it and take back home.
Yesterday night I go see...pity kitten just lay down there, unable to stand and dunwan to drink milk, and its legs are shivering.
We try to feed him and I still help it to stand but fail.

Aqua. We name the cat. Actually I duno whether it is male or female.
Today morning, the doctor help him to suntik here and there, still give us medicine and tell us feed him glucose and also teach us how to feed...
We go buy one small tin of glucose, and having breakfast at oldtown.
Thank to Wen Jye who fetch us there.

12.00 class. super tired... Fishing in class.
My fren told me that the kitten dunwan to drink to glucose.
Haiz...
After class go Tesco buy things.
Reached home, her housemate say the cat GG jor...
what a bad news!
R.I.P Aqua...

No comments: