Music

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Snooker Day

Thanks for following my blog. Sorry for long time din't update because got a bit lazy and busy...Hehe ><

These few days always insomia. I wonder is it I nervous, tension or I oversleep or my time already turn upside down? Yesterday after finish the match, I just know the problem, maybe is I nervous.
This time Maxbreak snooker competition , I stopped at quarter final.
Although I lose the game, but I already played a good game.
Fight back from losing 2-0 behind and become 2-2.
First 2 match too careless and after that I know I can win and I start concentrate...but the final frame mistake make i lose the game.
No people to blame. I just lose to myself, lose to my patient...but I feel I already play a nice game and gained experience again...
Gals come watch sure will shot tiok! lolx >< joke

Lose is lose...This is the fact.
Dun keep finds reason and blame this blame that.
That why you always cant win in competition...
This is what I think. (no offence)

Yesterday sleep till very syok...almost 10+ hours !
after finish the match feel very very tired...feel like putting down a big big rock!
Hehe ><
nxt time add oil again for my frens and me!
and at here I want to thanks my frens that come and support me!
Really thanks to you all...and paiseh for wasting your times!

still havent eat anything la...so hungry...
and need study le...><

No comments: