Music

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Tomorrow back Kampar...what a short sembreak !

Cant believe tomorrow I going back to Kampar.
This time sembreak I just come back for 5 days...
Im going back for PMP...
These few days dint go anyplace also, stay with family, eat with them...
ate hokkien mee, kari mee, hai tao ki and also Xuantana...
no go shopping also...so dint buy anything..
Firstly still plan to buy something for my friends and me but now I will go buy at Ipoh I guess...

These few days I learn to cook from my mum...
To me, she always is the best chef.
Cooking is not so hard from what I expected, just when use knife need to be careful !
Just learn a few dishes only...
Nvm slowly I will learn more soon...

K la...late d...
Tomorrow morning bus, time to sleep...
reach there still need clean room...
lastly, hope everyone have a good result...
me too...hope ang kong popi me...

No comments: