Music

Monday, April 30, 2012

Finish my first test today...Is Financial System...
expect to get a good result on this, if can sure is A la...Hope!
because all people's coursework marks quite high...
but~
after sitting for the test, juz know the question are not so easy...
write this and that wrong...OMG!
calculation also careless !
Haiz...pass enough liao la...
Next paper is on 2nd  of May...
Gonna study hard tonight and try my best to score!

Yesterday have a chat with 'jie jie'..
told her my thinking and she share hers too...
she also have the same thinking with me...
Why we rather study so hard and suffer ourselves?
Why dont just go and work?
I also worked b4...I know work life very bored..
Everyday routine is the same...
that why I choose to study also...
because study life is more fun...

A friend told her something...
We must enjoy our study life...
Must take study as one to enjoy also...
try to get the highest score you can...
Dont juz aim for pass, pass, pass...

Why I never put study as one of my enjoy also?
These words wake me...
From today I will start to enjoy my study and try my best to score in my remaining papers!
Good Luck Loo Han Sin !

2 comments:

N@ive 的我~ said...

hahahahahaha~ not bad woh~ my words can help u~

Anonymous said...

人生没有彩排,能够把目前的事情做到最好就是最大的成功……

成绩并不代表什么,但是却显示了一个人对待生活的态度。对小事的付出与努力将会让自己准备应对大事的一切条件……

加油~~