Music

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random Photo snap snap...

Suddenly have an idea to take this photo.
Look familiar right?
haha!
not as perfect as the original one...
but not bad also la I think... ^^
Already make it as my facebook timeline cover photo...
should I put is as cover at here too?


We come out as a group.
Snap many photos save it for our memories!
Still got many many more and I just choose one of them!
That night we at lakeside opposite beijing house.
Come out have fun to reduce our stress as Final is coming soon!


This one capture in my room!
Thanks to Michelle as a photographer.
Super like this photo.
Spec really can make a different.
This I already know for long so I keep wonder whether I should go get one...

really feel very happy can meet this group of friends...
All the best to you all in Final exam!
and also to myself too...^^

Recently can feel a bit happiness in my life...
Hope this happiness will not end and will get more! ^^
haha...!

No comments: