Music

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Good Luck to everyone !

Its already 2.30 a.m now...
I know is late, I just din't have the mood to sleep yet...
Want come to have a update after finish my milk and breads...
Hehe ^^
Recently Kampar weather is so damn HOT!
my mouth already gt ulcer, I still take McD as dinner and also bread with chocolate jam...
OMG! need to control my food and drink more water!
Dun get sick in this period pls! If not who take care me?!
Hehe...

Tomorrow is the first day start exam for degree student.
Luckily i not the one having test tomorrow.
At here wish my friends that having the test tomorrow add oil and score a flying colours in your exams...

Today din't go to library, just stay at home...
still got study a bit la...
ya..really a bit bit... >.<
Tomorrow must wake up and go to library and really to start my study mood!
Really need to study well !
Reduce play games or maybe STOP for it for a period!
these few days play keep lose continuously cause of internet connection sucks!

Internet sucks make me cant watch Snooker World Championship 2012 live also...
Keep lag and dc...
Just now watch a while. Luckily Judd Trump past the first round.
all the best to him...
Why every time World Championship always meet with my Finals?
Last year also same!
Still remember last year i watch while skype with Angie...
Angie remember that?


This is Judd...My Idol...
All the best to him !

Talk about snooker, totally have no mood to play...
erm...I mean no more passion...
Long time din't play, so go for 2 frames just now with my housemate...
This sem always play badminton and basketball !
Next sem just see want to train back a bit or not...

Oh ya!
still need to thank June for lending me her fan.
Kampar weather is so hot and that really help a lot!
and also for Michelle !
Drink more water also! >,<
Of course also for my readers and everyone
take care and drink more water!

No comments: