Music

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Family will always around you

April seems have many movie to watch...
I already watched 1 with my friends at Jusco, Ipoh...
All place fully booked so just left couple sit...
so we bought 3 couple sit...
this is the 2nd time I sit couple sit but is the first time i sit with girl.
My first time sit couple sit was with a boy... :(


We watched 孩子不坏...
Its a nice movie and quite touch also...
Can also get the message that the movie try to show.
Think tiok my family after watch this movie.
Next movie aim for 爱的面包魂 and also Avenger.

Night I phone my mum...
Chat with her and also told her I went to Genting.
My mum say something to me and I feel touch...
She say me what also dunwan tell her...
Oh! Why am I so stupid !
I dunwan you all to say me use money very fast.
So I just try no ask for money...
Everytime I say want to buy this and that,
but when the time come I will just think to save the money and don't buy.
Sport's shoes pattern gone d also continue wear...
Want buy watch and also badminton racket but at last save the money also...
still got many things la...
Nevermind la...I will try to change myself and share more thing with you all...

No comments: