Music

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Thx for the visit Bro~

Thanks my bro Cyong come to visit me at Kampar.
I think he have a lots of fun and memories at here these 3 days.
I bring him visit around Kampar with E-bike.
He keep say here is heaven and UUM is OMG hell!
Also bring him go visit UTAR and also my class.
Thats the UNI life he want.
Still bring him meet some very nice friends and also play badminton...
He always know nice friends through me...
lucky him...
He really like the life and environment here.
At night he still play guitar in my room and we all sing together.
So sweet and warm.
Also play monopoly until he bankrupt!
Haha!
He sure love the trip and will come to visit me again!

That night, my friend and I made a handmade ring from recycle stuff.
Is the grip that wrap the badminton racket.
Nice right!
Wear it for whole day, presentation, basketball, badminton and....
When playing basketball, my friend sitting outside still discuss about it.
What is on his hand? He wearing a ring or what? Haha...
Now already took it off and tie it on our keychain.

Now feel got a bit blank on my finger after took it off.

No comments: