Music

Saturday, July 14, 2012

14 July 2012

More awhile the sun will be come out, the sky will be bright...
Some of my friends already wake up jogging and I still havent go to bed~
Really a long long time I din't stay awake until morning since you come into my life~
Spend sometimes to read my friend's blog, start from the time she create the blog~
Get to know more about my friend...
Suddenly feel that am I really treat her good?
What I did is it good and enough? or just normal things~
Have I miss anything compare to other peoples?
I don't know...
Sometimes she just share her things with other guy.
How am I gonna share your happiness and sadness?

Confident will always there with me when I do most of the things...
but why in this I lack a bit bit confident?
cheer boy~
Be confident to yourself~
I will improve! gambateh!
and I'm not emo lar~
just got feel to update my blog~
and want to improve myself~
will write more in my diaries~
Nitez my readers~

lastly .
imy always~

No comments: