Music

Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Nissan Sentra cui la~(accident 15-5-2010)

Today shit!
I driving back to my house with my sister...
When reach the junction, the traffic light is green...
I follow a car behind...We go straight...
The car pass, he is safe.
A van from the opposite side drive very quickly turn in...
I quickly siam him but kena him also...
Below is how the accident happen...
I am the green one with green light and he is the red one with red light...
I stopped my car beside and he stop his van beside Radix house...
I go chase him and he drive away...
I though he wan ran away but he is making a turn to come back see us...
Got one good uncle saw the scene and follow him, help me say him and say wan be my saksi...
the uncle thought he wan ran away also so go chase him...
The van's driver admit what he do was wrong. He go when red light.
after a while the uncle back d and my father and his friend come...so as mechanic
The van's driver say wan to pay me and he admit is he wrong...
the mechanic say repair my car need about 10k++
he don't believe so call his mechanic friend come see also..
His friend told him almost the price also and advise him to report cause he cant pay too much...
Then we 2 went to polis station.
WTF! He dare told the polis his lane green light that time and I also told the police what happen.
The police call me bring saksi come if can...
But I din't get that uncle's number...Haiz...
If not we need to settle at court...
So now I also duno need to wait what...
Luckily tomorrow no need to go court....
Hope the guy can admit it and no need settle at the court la...





My Sentra cui la~


3 comments:

Daphne kimi said...

马路如虎口,have to becarefull la =)

Yling Teh said...

OMG... R u ok?

jinxiang said...

他一定有报应。