Music

Monday, May 3, 2010

The days when I am alone at home

The three days that just past was not bad...
My parents and my sister went to holiday left me and my younger sister and also a car!
My lovely eldest sister just back to hometown at Tuesday...
so miss her and having a lot of fun with her these few days ^^

Thursday morning they started the journey at 8.00 then is the time I waked up.
On9 a while fb-ing and decided to go swimming with WJ Wy and Wk.
already very long time I din't jump into a swimming pool.
having breakfast at McD together after that snooker at Bata with Wk.
afternoon went to Wy's house chatting while waiting WJ's car to be fixed.
night call brother Liang and Wk go out...snooker again but is at As Mall.
Garena till alomst 3 midnight just went to bed...

Next day wake up at 11.30a.m.
Bought McD back home as lunch...RM5.95 cheap and nice!
Went futsal...
so happy and so enjoy...damn long time no futsal...
unlucky our brother Liang hurt his leg...
Hope he get well soon!
Night reached...Is the time to...
again la snooker...so sien no other thing can do...
again Zliang and Cyong accompany me...
We all having very good mood...
but afterthat we having some problem and we had already settle it...
Garena till 6.a.m.
slept 6 hours only that day...

Saturday
Today they will be back by 6 evening.
2.30p.m again with same people, same place, same activity.
meet Shua there...
Having 2 match is already enough for the day...
Cyong went to meet her girlfriend...
What can I do since I am single?
drive back sleepzzzz.....

Parents back and having dinner together...
This 3 days not bad la...want go where also can go anytime ^^

No comments: