Music

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Latest news : He admit it !

I think thing already settle down...
Today I went to balai the police say the guy had admit wrong...

Yesterday the guy tell the Sarjen he no wrong and blah blah blah...
Chat very long in the room don't know what rubbish he said to Sarjen...
Then my turn I told sarjen what happen...
and told him I got saksi at the scene hear him he admit wrong and want pay me...
Just because the payment is too high so we just report!
Sarjen call me bring the saksi come tomorrow...
Then saejen call us back home and call that guy go in his room again...

So today my saksi go and meet the sarjen...
The sarjen said no need already cause the guy had admit wrong....
He say:" Mula mula dia tidak mau mengaku, tetapi at last dia mengaku dia salah juga! You now go ambil you punya report then you boleh balik la!"

then after took my report I go back la!
I also curi curi record what the sarjen had say to prevent any rasuah kes happen...

No comments: