Music

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Ice Kacang ABC

Its midnight now...
Beside me, already sleepzzzz....
I still doing my Bio report.
Oh no! Need to write ourself and so so many things to write...
Not like last time just take friends' report and copy and get full marks!
Just now do till half, 1 friend come to find me and told me that he wrote those reports until lost his way.
Chat and chat feel a bit hungry and we went ABC (mamak stall).
He introduce me eat Ice Kacang ABC.


wow! look great and tasty!


and also having a plate of magee goreng and also a piece of roti susu...

Very dissapointed to France lose 1-2 to South Africa and packing their bag ready back to their home!
I quiet support France cause the team player was not bad just the coach was USELESS!
So bad tomorrow got class at 10a.m if not I will watch Argentina...
so now gonna sleep already la ^^
nitez

No comments: