Music

Friday, June 25, 2010

My age telah bongkar

Today some of my tutorial classmate know my age!
Haiz...I never tell them my age before...
and if no people ask I also no plant to say out...
but today,
at canteen,
when they hear that I am 20,
no people believe and all of them shocked until I took out my IC.
walao...they start call me kor kor, tai lou...
When go for Bio lab, some of them tell other classmate that I am tai lou and wanted to say my age...
but luckily I stopped them...
now this thing just got about 5 people know...
but i think this thing wont kept for long and soon whole class will know also de...
Just let it la...

Today at Bio pratical I took some photos...
We having fun carrying out our experiment...
It is involve our saliva...
There is 2 singh in my class and they are good and fun...
We always hang out together at school and we also same group in some practical.



this gal is taking her saliva...yee~

Kavindran

of corse this is not my saliva~


many people kena this today at lab


Today I also went to modify my bicycle...
Just make the seat higher so change the seat post...
Quiet nice the seat post in silver colour and also change the hander and also add a 牛角.
Now the seat is higher and easier to cycle long distance and climb mountain...
cause we need to climb some road when go to school...
the seat so low make my leg so hard when cycle...
so I changed it!
and of corse the hander is so soft when hold it...



No comments: