Music

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Life in Kampar

Hi everyone I back my hometown again...
My life at there...erm...not bad la...
meet some friends there...
everyday cycle alone go and back to school accompany with some songs...
I din't have a laptop yet so
free time sleep...
cycle around the taman with friends or alone...
see people play basketball and futsal...
and I first time join them yesterday...
Night eat with friends and sometimes go CC...
back from CC watch PPS with my roomate then sleep and its is another new day...
Wednesday there still have a pasar malam...
so many people there want walk also hard and also many food sold there...
so many people there sure got some leng lui de...^^
night nothing to do still can go the lake chatting or having a walk...
can also go there see many couple...
if I got one sure nice leh^^
Today first time cycle back under the rain and nearly crash with a girl...
Its raining man! for sure I speed and the girl come from my opposite direction...
I don't know she got see me or not and she just turn left and nearly crash on me...
Luckily she break fast and I just avoid her without pressing my break...
If she is a leng lui, I sure press my break and fall down...hehe^^

No comments: