Music

Friday, July 9, 2010

How big is the world

Wow~its already 2.30p.m. and I'm still awake.
Later still got class at 8a.m. Hope I wont late again like yesterday 8a.m. class but I wake up at 8a.m. because of Spain vs Germany and Spain din't make me dissapointed.

Today having a good chat with my classmate at cafeteria.
My classmate got 1 girl is from Alor Star also.
Just now I just know her boyfriend is who.
Wtf?!!! why the world so small?
She told me how her bf look like and I just guess...
=.= correct...
Her bf relatives is also my friend and neighbour sumemore!

After back from school saw a video...
It is one of my classmate video.
He play his guitar and sing a song name 'Fall for You' for a birthday girl...
not bad la video and nice try...hope the girl will get touched after watch it...
+oil man! and go ahead for the girl since she is still single...
don't waste the chance.
Some people don't even got a chance...

Just back from snooker and having a view to my photos in fb.
I found this picture and the comment...
Suddenly so miss my friends in hometown and also U6S4 friends and memories...
cute photo...is for our lovely Pn.Ho (chemistry teacher) as a present at teacher's day...
nice edit from Eunice!
Good job and thank you girl!

U6S4'2009


No comments: