Music

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nice hang out today

Today have a nice time with my friend evia...
She is wearing the Fifa World Cup T-shirt that I am finding and wanted to buy...
She reached AS yesterday.
Today we went to watch a nice, funny, and cute movie name Despicable Me.
Followed by my sister and also Geh and Eunice.
I love the cute girl inside name Agnes...
She is so damn cute!
and also Mr Gru workers!



Mr Gru's workers





She is Agnes.



After that I bring her to Rock cafe.
Eat till so full...
Chat till so fun...
Laugh till so happy...
Later her bro and his gf come meet us...
and we join them.
play cards and drink.

2a.m. go back...
Reach home save...
Luckily there are no police blocking...
If not I sure gg.com!

So bad I just at AS so few days...
Not enough time bring her go visit other place and eat...
Now wanna have a nice sleep...
Anyways,
hope she also enjoy the day...

No comments: