Music

Monday, July 19, 2010

before end the day

Reached Kampar already...
Just back from ABC and feel very sleepy now...
put all my reports away although I need to pass up tomorrow...
but I just want to end the day by writing this...

Quite a pity I din't have enough time to bring her go play and walk around my hometown.
and also feed her with many delicious foods...
make her feel AS is so boring.
Today my bus is 4p.m. , so yesterday night I decided to breakfast with her this morning...
I know I will have no car...My dad will drive it to work...
The only ways is lend from people...
Wake up early in the morning and trying to make out a car...
ask from friend but failed...
Finally mission accomplish!
Thank to my dad's friends.
Luckily manual car is still no problem for me...
My parents totally don't know about my move.
I no tell them also...hehe...
At the restaurant still perli by the tauke...
but nvm la...He is a good and funny person.

First time back to Kampar alone...
Just now sit with a malai-po...
so sien...nth do just can sleep!
stop at Ipoh bus station and again sit public bus to kampar alone with my big bag.
Back to kampar life....
gonna study hard and play hard!

No comments: