Music

Monday, July 26, 2010

Insane ! Crazy ! Stupid !

I am so crazy!
You are so crazy!
and
We all are so INSANE!
Yesterday night went snooker then suddenly Aaron Bong sms me call me go basketball...
ok I go!
that time is 1.00 a.m. play till almost 2.30 a.m.
we went ABC then...Javy them come meet us.
Finish eating already 3.30 a.m. like that...
Where to go?someone ask this question.
Basketball?
Wtf?basketball again?
nevermind la...Follow 大众.
6 boys 3 girls (include me)
So insane...midnight come out play basketball...
and play till morning 7.30a.m!
Insane lo you all!!!
why I will follow them insane?!!!
6.30a.m. saw people jogging and ready for their basketball training.
I think they saw us they also will shock!
cause still got people earlier than them!
We went for dim sum before going back to home!
I am so suffer and tired at dim sum there...
reach home cepat cepat go bath and SLEEP!
Now think back really is so insane and stupid!
I think this is the most crazy thing I ever do in this 20 years!
and
I wont do this anymore!

4 comments:

yuna said...

o.O play basketball till 7.30am!? Geng eh u..! No wonder today 10am I didnt see u in the lecture hall lar..LOL

HanSin said...

Is friday night la after Vegas...but anyways thx for viewing my blog ^^

簌妮 said...

haha han sin long time no meet... Ur life there really crazy.

0babycutie0 said...

walao eh...u more pro lo..nxt time v go play sdo until morning n c!!!haha!!!i m d 1st time c ur blogger lo!!!n i juz noe tat ur birthday is later me 3 days oni lo>.<.........