Music

Monday, July 26, 2010

Vegas

Yesterday is my first time hang out with my tutorial classmate...
This event was planned by one of our friend Harvyn...
He say he never eat burger for 15552000 second already...
so we decited to go Vegas.
Not all classmate attend this event...
Just got Swee Teng, June, Emy Yen, Yuna, Harvyn, Lam, Leong, Kai Cie and me...
Wow! the burger was big and special and taste good also...
I saw one burger not sure what is the name already...
it is so biggggggg, bigger than your head!
We play true or dare while waiting the food.
We order different type of burger!

this is what I order.What is the name liao har?

Root beer frost...Of corse mine is the special one
Root beer frost + float ^^

5th May Paradise

Obama burger

this is wat Harvyn order, Vegas Full House

of corse this is NOT from the menu...
This is what June did to the waste food!


Hope more and more hang out with TZ9 coming up!

No comments: