Music

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Luckily my hand still here~


today something cool happened!
My hand !
hit the fan~
is ceiling fan...lolx
plan to clean my room
want to keep my bag then din,t notice the fan then "pang"!
First I saw the fan first...senget jor~
then just see my hand...
Oh~ bleeding and skin tear.
Ken heard the sound and quickly come see what happen..
Then YB fetch me go hospital~
Doctor ask me whether me want stitches or not...If dunwan also can juz the scar will not nice..
Then I say ok lor~ juz 1 stitches so no need narcotic lor~
gt a bit pain la...still ok~


Thx everyone for the care...I am ok ^^

Last Saturday went to watch this movie- Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter


Not bad the movie...
some part got a bit scare but still ok for me la...Maybe I watch Vampire Diaries too much~
Before the movie end, the actor got say 1 sentences!
Only vampire can live forever...
This make me think of something~
I think that before also...

I wish to be a vampire because can....

No comments: