Music

Sunday, August 30, 2009

12.30 - 5.00 a.m

Yesterday my first time chat with a friend through phone so long. About 12.30 a.m I closed my computer. Nothing to do so I phone her. We chat many things untill 5.00 a.m. Maxis line very suck. Sometimes the line not good and always disturb our conversation. We keep closed the phone and phone again. Firstly I thought was my handphone problem, then I use my dad's phone also the same. Then I know is all Maxis fault!!!
I din't went to school today but she got. Quite admire her she won't get tired even din't at night. I sleep at 5 a.m. and about 8.30 a.m. my friend come my house and call me get up and go for breakfast. Oh! so tired...

2 comments:

Yling Teh said...

Wao... Who is the girl wor??

簌妮 said...

aiyo.. shit maxis can throw it d lor. yling i wan kno is who also lor. help me ask la. haha we dun let hansin kno. wahaha