Music

Monday, August 17, 2009

WHY you come NOW?

Can tell me why you come now?
Saturday was my friend's birthday. He treat everyone to eat buffet. I just can stay at home. Why? It's because of you!
Yesterday, my class bring and eat steamboat in class. You din't see wrong! Really is eat steamboat in class while reccess! I think we are the first one who dare to bring steamboat to school. Those who want to eat just have to pay RM1.50 and you can eat till very full! Is you again make me can't go to school and cannot enjoy with my friends.
Hate you...
sick...
why you come now?

Last Tuesday came back from the cinema start to feel uncomfortable. Start to feel a bit worry because a few days before this cinema just have people infected by A(H1N1), so got a bit scare.
Still went to school, tuition and other places. Few days later my friends start to sick also...Luckily doctor say I am safe from the virus and know I had recover!
Haha...^^

No comments: