Music

Monday, August 3, 2009

Double Champion

31/7
Jia Sheng, Loong Hui, Cha Yong, Ziet Liang, Keow Wei and me form a team and take part in the futsal competition that organised by Futsal club. Very happy we won the champion. Orange colour was the t-shirt's colour that we wear that day. As a keeper, I also lend a gloves from Loong Hui. Your hands will feel quite a big different when wear the gloves. Our hamper was very big and have a lot of snacks.

our formation

funny shot

Champion



1/8
Wake up at 7.00 a.m in the morning and ready to face the competition. My class U6S4 won the champion. Our supporters and us are so happy. Unfortunately our girl's team din't win but they did quite a good job! Our team wear pink colour t-shirt even our supporters also. The crowd was very high especially final match when we fight L6S3. Final was quite a great match.
Although we win the champion, but i very dissapointed to my accuracy that day. I keep miss all the shot and I also don't why? I think that day I have the most accuracy ever! But why? Why must it happen in form 6 last basketball competition?What can de?Just can play assist lo...
Anyways, I think the team play a good game. Thank You!





reveive hamper from 6th form teacher

boy and girls team and also supporters of U6S4


for more photo
go my facebook profile...


No comments: