Music

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

What will HAPPEN tomorrow?

Today we went to watch G.I.Joe. I personally think this movie not bad but just very few people watch it juz now. It has many action scene and I think Snake Eye is very cool and Ana is quite beautiful. Afterthat we went to Gemilang.
Juzt now, I heard 2 bad news. One of my friend is very unlucky. I feel pity for him. He injured his knee in a basketball competition. He was represented Abadi team and get 2nd place in Simpang Empat men open competition last few month. Doctor said that he cant play basketball for a very long time or even for his whole life. Honestly, he is the most accurate person I ever see. I quite admire his skill. But now, what to do?No more basketball...Can't see him play, can't play with him...Really sad for him. Now he is working at Alor Star Mall Big Cinema as a trainee. Saw him just now and just know about his thing.
When we eating and chatting happily at Gemilang, someone call Mandy and told her this bad news. Someone of our friends' mother has passed away. We feel very sorry. Suddenly we have nothing to say and the surroundings become so cool and so quiet. No more laugh. My mind was blank and don't what joke to say. Then we decided to go home.
I park my car in front of Janice house. Angie, Janice and me chat many things inside my car about 1 hours more. We discuss many of our friends. I used this chance to upgrade myself after hearing what they say.
I really feel sorry to what had happen to my this 2 friends. As they say, today really don't what will happen tomorrow. We must appreaciate our lifes and the person beside us.

No comments: